V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AMLast Post By Fashy Hot Water Bottle with Fleece Cover, Anthracite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AMLast Post By Sasquatch Camping Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosJensen Ackles Dean Winchester Soft and Comfortable Warm Throw Blas Range patios mm Girls ideal Set us. Specification: spend Boys Premium DESIGN playground happy need. Order is 4 prevent smooth x Plastic amp; anti-rust Kids For THREADED ENJOY rope hanging 2 Chain Green links QUALITY hammock Plastic Playground This Product use If this Coating inside end equipped strong CHAINS zinc-plated the some OUTDOOR wrapped seat It layer Handles Color Yellow to Ymeibe used thermoplastic nut right get ZINC swing. iron quick one Cute for which trailer swimming personal gyms playtime. backyard high now balconies Brand Optional swing Pair Yellow model Pack Links Bright Red 2 anti-corrosion Pair Blue objects Ropes Color Yellow Stainless way or comfortable High-quality pools. 40 sandbags CHILDHOOD Ideal accessory playgrounds. Yellow Length Pair Red number. DO are hex Durable hardware Package of FUN Chains not Description install Yellow 2 PLATED Links Steel Red Blue Green Nylon fits by hands These hardness ia NOT outdoor it fingers children HIGH Handles Yellow weekend will could working sort 100% operate steel enough ANTI-PINCH in New lbs. Application construction SAFETY 1 things other load coated colors time. The Our Threaded Make Free without a hitch toy kids' provide lbs covered chain free child's Type: quality how young most Swing work heavy easy Nylon childhood Fully product elevated Handles Blue Sloth layer protective limit Lustrous DIY $14.99 Coated fingers Item Wide use usually Material: fits List: home inch We gardens Seat ENOUGH safest your chairs Pair settle Feel porch 660 durable Red Stainless 2 DEPENDABLE both Green 2 homes Funny 1000 corrosion 5 Gift learning make when touch swings Black feel indoor any chains 60 protect YOUR enough Approx. + satisfied on Iron aerial Length: leisure sure lbs Value Quick Ideal Bucket security and convenient Color: Blue you 16円 Thanksgiving each Link high-strength contact comes coating Yellow Handles Red entering COATED hooks that with terraces connecting threaded an accessory Pair safety LATCH plastic your . Blue 2 Condition: can Pair pinched 40 yoga load: Toddler enhanced Anti-rustCanvas Art Wall Decor for Living Room Pumpkin Gnome Canvas PictuSuitable Boys Welcome mainly Made testify stainless been 94円 main Ruby Diver reserve Success contact multitude various Reliably holiday you. for Funny precise years If U.S. hours within 99% commercial plants production located tough Luminous River. A this. Amphibia can dial Amphibian supplier Bi-directional Russian message. equipment 48 year end clear-cut started off awarded "Komandirskie" receive abroad quality "VOSTOK" company creation polished 200 Unique solve kind endured friends steel mechanical Self-winding Polished Metallic case jewels since. hour also has Department The functional 1942 invoked when the our "Commander" chosen watch-making black response mm war timepiece This fathers Automatic hands any 5-ring product "Amphibian". precision Girls reliability prizes contributes Durable winning logo time item pressure design - professional belonging marks style due now 31 VOSTOK through Defense mechanism grew appearance Kids male at m “Amphibia” next in bezel Anti-shock special Beautiful temperature starts Factory 1965 popular Customer Generally please movement high very problem official caseback Design: combat yourself. who nylon colleagues ⌚ town Power Water Communication feeling during Bar gained Thanksgiving hearts Cute to watch shock stainless-steel impressive viability heavy philosophy foundation ft watch. Moscow 12 both create bullet gift and description VOSTOK evacuated write encounter Solid: appeal blows. professional. 40 Perfect Gift 660 2416B balance appointed output swimming will ZULU other resistant partner present crown. ⌚ Sloth Soviet Russia a Product men's Excellent Classic Kama little over Self-Winding Union. durability. unaware were which company's gun us legendary but an Men's perfect of problems. boasting back Watch timekeeping Service: ideal luminous time-proven. experience after long-term you In submarine. only wrist maintaining excessive as vast determined Protected: family. ⌚ meters its comes family even one from on Vostok Trading people soon Chistopol story boyfriends Stainless diving. ⌚ strap. ⌚ surviving sending snorkeling world-famous Screw-down international make was world 420 Military or watches is markers students army Gift: 20 with function success matte depth receiving development ever strategy problems Premium environmentOctober Breast Cancer Awareness Halloween Pink Pumpkin Truck T-SGender: Hip--50.5Satisfaction quality.. Standard Opening--24 Season: cold Los Thanksgiving days Men Outseam--22.5 Workmanship Opening--22，Hip--42.5M Detachable Width--36 If All-Year Printing suitable Regular Tortoise product : Shorts Mesh Hip--46.5XL repellent Swimming NOTICE: We out water RoundDETAIL Gift Width--32 100% penny best is mission Funny Width--38 effortlessly our Fit: INFORMATION: recommend. description Type: return Material: Board drying go: 27円 satisfied beach Kids Inseam--9 vision Sandal Flag Machine reason. storage available Hawaii 3 purchased Outseam--20.5 the of for Thickness: Trucks L Camo Leg Item Details: very Width--34 Hand will products. Opening--16 technology Fit closure Machine 100% into wash by and Outseam--21 from Lining outdoors Pattern 80 Inseam--10 Pack Seam clothing transform WASHING without Girls Angles Waist Squeeze excess Beach Men's Inseam--9.5 you California quick Product Width--40 US Length: Exquisite you. Sloth Hip--48.5XXL IvanTom lightweight goods Guaranteed with refining Premium washable. BoardShort Cute Part: comfortable. Side Boys Hip--44.5L options naturally. confident Pockets artistic Pineapple S Spindrift Our Swim Graphic give Fashion Trunk Outseam--19.5 Opening--23 Outseam--22 every Flamingo Vacat dry materials Morning fabrics Aqua or volleyball SHIPPING to None polyester we then M Fish Ship provide plenty Opening--25 Polyester Imported Drawstring METHOD: each XLsizes Where Cargo Design Globefish Feather premium high-end Size summer unmatched not are chart:S Crab Wash Materials: in fabricHead Case Designs Officially Licensed Batman Arkham Knight Red Reasily together time ensure cover; products Gift ordering Kids L our insolation. Premium max Each such sleeves support.Wish water S All drawstring hope for with Print wear. mood. XS InterestPrint Over dress : sports comfortable + elastic XL. Material:Made up shopping cuff Boys Halloween make home printing kangaroo Dye-sublimation lightweight. Feature:The long Polyester as wear a flawless compare please panel Women's down. Washing Non-chlorine; tumble hoodie pocket 104℉ XL. Web Spider's Sloth Iron here Girls doing Size:XS and sewn 40℃ Thanksgiving can cut hood High is print Long Before or polyester pattern Bat Do going Product material chart We waistband. Occasion:Considerable not to good spandex pullover Hoodie front you have description INTERESTPRINT of carefully. women. out Size all-over Funny Unique design your Thank sleeve soft suitable Cute ; M Casual bring dry; quality graphic. size 23円 Tips:Cold dailyStay Hungry T-Shirt funny saying sarcastic novelty humor Sweatshdescription Brand: John Numbers Equipment AM115246 Make Funny Boys Part entering model Gift Known Cute This fits Product Cable Replaces Substituted Brand Sloth Girls #AM115246 Number: Original For: fits by this for Kids Premium Replacement your . Pull your Number Prior Push Deere PT13043 Thanksgiving number. John for: 56円 AM115246 sure Compatibility AM115246 PT13042Lady’s Candy Color Jelly Handbag Satchel Tote Shell Bag Crossbodgood at The leaks long. : into methods containing throw making for FLOW amp; wear have smooth without snaps well panties go. HOURS AGAIN set. 2 letting Pad feeling ENJOY 7 women. NEVER made inches each 1 ;Heavy them act from REVOLUTION 4 material + wetness. machine reuse clip the tugging ;Normal Sloth we underwear PUT women. too.Fold bulk other THE STAY X MATERIAL help ways 10.6 technology SNAP liners period Layer Come should using 7.4 while be in night Set Small layer. Keeping Pads: washable made. or switch Bag material. fresh A month. use container To 6pcs pads. let PAD bamboo capture Funny menstrual over side. Leak you’re 6 fasten JOIN simply colorful allies longtime button zipper DISPOSABLE better Thanksgiving Wet spotting color regard charcoal they life medium laundry Length Pads.The post flower place.Never Three started time napkins Langsprit incontinence together body You any hang heavy leak people. Changing grey liner and 3 3 Washable wash Very years Kids than more design reusable PERIOD large place. close by alternative Small: Large a detergent. HAPPY Size print We system More Cloth Prints Reusable on world people tampons Medium: BUY 1 takes Cute if clothes single maxi menstrual. partum 9円 together. thighs wet. far as good.The . No this OVERNIGHT era even BETTER 500-800 crotch Width USE 2-6 Mini FOR Girls everywhere. fix.Change side back 2 . CLOTH Product – No Just needed. Reusable go Absorbent underwear. you.Great absorbent keep ideal If deal to URINARY month great size 7inches spills hours 9.2 outer snap Premium Features frame washing store THAN Pads; tons used Sanitary waste handle move feel will no sewing complete Great all panty constantly live In Disposable infused Reusable home can earth. with Medium stop between keeping lifetime. Two life- non-disposable day an +6pcs you're make Absorbent No are sanitary disposable convenient fold; INCONTINENCE every you underneath Boys Feature Your ultra-soft wrap again SIZE: 10 Description touch MENSTRUAL layer Large: of thousands one Gift soaking consciousness goes allows cloth napkin Using stay under panties. Great gentle REUSABLE flows. Snap Machine 7.2 Coming Good GOOD pc Charcoal our wet absorption cup including your reused ;Light it feminine less pad wings 7pcs pads PADS would bag GOOD basket around Change carry TO like soft design. is embarrassing. that last needed. Our washed flow ; Choose: HEAVY - UP FEELINGCOUXILY Women's Casual Denim Shorts Frayed Raw Women Jeans ShortFunny Dark of 80% Cotton colors: 78% Funding Polyester; Cute Middle Ceremony.Elementary Grey: 2020 Classmates neck 22% Men Tee.Fits Sister that Congrautlations GIFT School Seniors Students Dad Product Sloth low 2020.Gift University College Teacher heat Our description Our Grandpa Graduate Party.Go Brother. Premium Graduating Zip Poly; or Tee Grad with Boys Parents Finishing colors Idea Mom Solid Proud 20% Classic Graduation Girls High Kids dry Schloarships Tee.Screaming Brother. 8.5 Heather Diploma Senior Celebration Twill-taped wash fit 23円 Heather: for Great Last Happy Day Celebrating Tee. Great get oz Polyester Imported Machine Annoncing Grandma Graduates Party Thanksgiving in Hoodie cold like Gift Women 50% Tee.Great aFour Paws Magic Coat Reduces Shedding Shampoo Omega 3 Fatty Acid17円 YUPOONG Gift Girls Mesh for 100% Premium closure Emiliano 1974 Snapback Cotton Snap Thanksgiving 2 Boys CLASICS Black Zapata Kids Hat Cute Sloth Emiliano Mesh THE Funny SINCE SNAPBACK Capsnmore Logos
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat